The Compact P range combines ventilation with active and passive heat recovery, SHW production, cooling and heating in a single compact indoor climate solution. We have developed a range of systems with different functions and options that can be adapted to match the needs of each individual dwelling
Compact P comprises the following:
• Counterﬂow heat exchanger for passive heat recovery.
• Heat pump for active heat recovery for fresh air heating and SHW production. COP air/air 2,2 - 3,6 – COP air/water 2,1 - 3,9 (Depends on operational conditions and test method).
• Automatic 100% air bypass.
• Two low-energy EC fans.
• Integral ﬁlters ISO Coarse >90% (G4).
• 180-litre SHW tank, with two-layer vitreous enamel and
Circulation pex pipe.
• Sacriﬁcial anode as corrosion protection.
• 1.5 kW immersion heater in SHW tank.
• Operation takes place via the CTS700 control panel with display and programmable functions. • Humidity sensor for on-demand ventilation.
• Electrical monitored anode.
• Summer cooling function for the fresh air = Reversible heat pump. For a system with SHW production, the cooling function comes “free of charge“.