The ground source heat pumps are available as a compact unit installed in the Compact P system for connection of brine loop and central heating loop at inﬂow temperatures of up to 45 °C. The heat pump is equipped with a variable speed compressor which adapts capacity to current heating requirements and provides extra high COP. The heat pump is set and operated using the integrated heat pump control unit with the option of weather compensation and external start/stop signal from e.g. a ﬂoor heating system.
The heat pumps comprise:
• Complete heat pump in housing with 2 kW backup heater
• Electronic control unit with temperature sensors for brine, central heating and outdoor air
• Brine circulation pump, energy A-marked
• 8 L Expansion tank for brine and water
• Safety valve 3.5, manometer, ﬁlling valve and vent on brine side
• Safety valve 2.5, manometer, ﬁlling valve and vent on central heating side (parts supplied separately)